Tuesday 2 May 2017

Experience a 'boulangerie Drive'

Everyone is familiar with a McDonalds drive through. Now popping up all over France are ‘Boulangerie Drives’, a boulangerie drive through!..

It is exactly the same concept as a Macdonalds, you drive up to a window, wind down your window, ask for a baguette and a croissant and over the cash and within 2 minutes you are on your way with a warm baguette!.



Now we have a Boulangerie Drive in Malestroit!   I can see that the Boulangerie Drives would be very popular in busy towns and cities with dense populations, but Malestroit!

I may be surprised with the opening of a Boulangerie Drive in Malestroit but I am having to eat my words as everytime I pass the Boulangerie Drive there is always a car by the baguette dispensing window!

No comments: