Tuesday 15 May 2012

It is quite a luxury not having to share the sofa with a nail gun!!.

We need a shed. For ten years we have needed a shed. For ten years I have nagged Mark about a shed.

As we don’t have a shed his tools are everywhere, in the hall, under the kitchen table, under the stairs… he can never find anything and I keep tripping over the circular saw in the lounge… ohhhh here I go again….

Finally, he has got fed up of my nagging and has converted a small ruin on the side of the house into a rather nice shed complete with work bench and racking for all his tools. Perfect.

 Last weekend all the tools were moved into the new shed. It is quite a luxury not having to share the sofa with a nail gun!!.
I hadn’t realised quite how many tools Mark had until I saw them all lined up… perhaps we should get a lock?.. this shed is quite exposed.

Mark gave me the, ‘Will she EVER stop nagging look’.  Saturday evening we have a secure shed (with a lock!!)  and a house tool free !!..

All safe....

Yesterday, I came home from dropping the children off at school to find two men with electric screwdrivers dismantling the lock!!!..

Thankfully they were electricians whom Mark had asked to install a couple of sockets into his new shed…. but maybe we need a ‘beefier’ lock !!

No comments: