Sunday 10 June 2012

Always check your fly….

OK.. am totally embarrassed. Still red as I write, in fact why am I writing this…

We have just spent the afternoon in the village hall celebrating Yann and Beatrices’ 40th wedding anniversary. Throughout the afternoon four people came up to me and looked me straight in the eye and said,’ So you’ll be coming into some money soon then.’

Getting increasing paranoid throughout the afternoon. What rumours are circulating about me ?

In the car, on the way home I mentioned that I thought there were rumours circulating.

‘What did they say to you?’ Mark asked.

Weirdly, the same thing, that I was going to come into money very soon.’ I replied.

Iona, burst out laughing…’That means that your trousers are undone.’

I looked down…oh no, my trouser zip had been undone all afternoon……

No comments: